Friday, December 19, 2008

My doggie Caddis





I have a doggie named Caddis. He sure is funny! He jumps around when mom and dad say "walk" and he flips his bone in the air and tries to catch it! I really like him and everytime he enters the room I want to pet him. He's so soft. My mom keeps telling me to "be gentle" whatever that means. I like to grab him cause I get a fist full of hair! The first pic above was our first snow this December. It was cold out and Caddis and I just looked out the window wishing we could go for a walk.

2 comments:

Gr and Gr B said...

Hi Paige

It looks like Caddis REALLY likes you playing with him too! Both of you are going to have SO much fun together as you grow up.

Wish we were going to see you at Christmas but you have SO many grammas and grampas that love you that we all have to share you.

Have lots of fun with everybody and let them spoil you rotten! We hope to see you for your Baptism in January! Love you lots. Gr and Gr Ballek.

TDaniels said...

It looks like Caddis is very patient with Page. Very cute! !