Friday, December 19, 2008

Early Christmas!!






My mom has been slacking on blogs so see below for the doggie blog she posted just before this one.
Anywho. This Christmas thing is pretty fun. Earlier this week, mom and dad took me to look at Christmas lights. This one house looks like Clark Griswald's house! It was really bright. I also got to open my presents that Gramma and Grampa and Grandad and Mima sent since I don't get to spend Christmas with them. Thank you for all my wonderful toys, books and clothes! I liked the paper best though. As you can see, I was able to rip the paper, analyze it, and decide that it was good enough to eat!
love you all~
Paigers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow she is getting so big. We can hardly wait to see you all tomorrow. We are thrilled for the quick visit. Safe travels and see you soon.
Love - Grandad and Mima

Gr and Gr B said...

Hi Paige

That is so cool that you got to see the Griswall's house. Gampa and I watched the movie, Christmas Vacation last week and we laughed all the way through it! Your mom gave it to us for Christmas one year and we watch it every Christmas now. It is so fun. Next year when you are here for Christmas, we will all have to watch it together. Love you kiddo.