We sure had a great time this Christmas! We spent it in Cody but were able to make a pit stop in Riverton to stay the night on the way up. It was nice to see Grandad, Mima and Nan. I got to play the piano with daddy, I thought I sounded pretty good myself. While in Cody I got lots of attention! Granny B, Grandpa Dan, Grandma, Papa, Tio, Tia and cousin Cayden and Dylan were all there to celebrate! It was really cold there so we stayed in most of the time and played the Wii. Well, I watched...I guess I'm not big enough to play yet. Christmas day was fun. I got to wear Santa's hat and boots and play with more wrapping paper. Thank you everyone for all my new clothes, books, and toys! On one of our last days we went to the rec center and I got to get in the swimming pool for the first time! It was really fun. Mom and Dad just carried me around while I munched on the pool toys.
Thanks for a great week everyone! Miss you already!
Love you! Paigers
5 comments:
i LOVE her big smile with caddis. she is so scrunchy!!! hope you are feeling better soon tenny! if i lived near you, i would bring you a big pot of homemade soup.
OMG Paige is growing so much. She is adorable! Her and Caddis look like they get along so well. Glad you had a good time in Cody! Have a very Happy New Year!!
LOVE the pics!!! Paige, you are such a doll baby!!!!!!
We loved the pictures and it sounded like a wonderful trip. Glad you are home safe and sound. Happy 2009 and thanks for the calls!
Love Dad and Josephine
.
Post a Comment