Mom didn't do a very good job at taking pics when everybody was here for New Years so I didn't have too much to put on this time. We sure had fun though. Mike and Terri Marso,Mikey and Boese and Mark and Jenny and my cute friend John came up to celebrate with us. They all stayed up late and Johnny and I hit the hay early. We even got to go to the local rec center to go swimming again on New Years Day. My mom and dad get really giddy when they get to take me swimming, I, on the other hand think it's just another day in the park. It's fun to do family stuff though.
My mom mentioned that her New years resolution is to pet our doggie Caddis more, I like to pet him too but end up pulling chunks of his hair out. I am glad he doesn't seem to mind.
Happy New Year to all!
love Paigers
2 comments:
Good Resolution. I should do the same one for poor Suge-Knight and Maxi Pads.
Sounds and looks (from the picture of Mark and his attire) like a fun weekend. May all resolutions come easily for us all! Happy New Years!
Post a Comment