Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7 months




Well, I turned a whopping 7 months old on Sunday. I don't remember much of it cause I wasn't feeling very well. For some reason my mom and dad kept changing my diaper every 1/2 hour and had this really sad look on their face when they did it too. Wierd. Anyways, I am feeling really good today and have had quite the appetite. I learned that I like avocados and cheerios, that I get upset when my mom and dad aren't sitting next to me while I play, and that I like to cuddle and be rocked to sleep. My mom really likes that part, she just hugs me close and we rock and rock while I snuggle with my blanket. Here are some recent photos of me~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling much better. Snuggle as long as you can Paige...these are the best days for Mom and you. See you soon.
Love - Grandad and Mima

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to hear that Paige was feeling better-that must have been really hard on you all! :( I love that she likes you to rock her to sleep. She is looking different every time I see a picture! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Gr and Gr B said...

We're so happy that you are feeling better Paige. I know your mom was worried. I wonder if it was just a bout with those darn teeth that are trying so hard to come in. Being a cuddler is such a nice thing. Did you know that your mom probably likes it even MORE than you? We can't wait to see you for your baptism. It's been WAY too long! Love you a whole bunch. Gr and Gr