Paigers has been on all fours rocking back and forth this past week and we have been waiting for her to coordinate her movements to crawl.....we just happened to have the video on with her first attempt at crawling tonight. I think I was more excited than anything and then I remembered that once she starts crawling, our lives get a bit more hectic!
CSU!!
13 years ago
7 comments:
Now your world gets lots bigger, Paige! Yeah for you! And have fun exploring. :)
Yea!!!! Great job Paige!! Now you're a girl on the loose!!! Look out world!!
Go Paige!! Maybe we can have you teach Connor one of these days :)
i love tennyson's reaction. funny what makes us excited these days. :)
AWESOME JOB, Paigee-Poo!!! Your parents are so proud!! So am I. You are such a superstar!!
Say goodbye to life as you know it! Go, Paige!
Wow Paiger! You are SO young to be crawlin around already! Your mom and dad will have a hard time keeping up with you but YOU will keep yourself SO entertained now! GO GET EM! We Love YOU!
Post a Comment