We have been trying to catch Paige in the act of her newest milestone of trying to stand. I was home with her on New Year's Eve and found her on her knees and watched her stand up from there, so I know she can do it by herself.
This video is not quite all by herself yet, but the end is priceless. Sorry for the camera angle for the first 3/4. We have been laughing all night watching it on repeat!
CSU!!
13 years ago
5 comments:
Ok, I can't get this vidoe to post, because it is too big. How canI cut it down to be able to post it? Chris? Help? I dont think I have any photo or vidoe editing software.
Use your Zoom Browser software. That has some video editing abilities.
CCV
Well, now I'm really anxious to see this video clip and it's not there. Can't believe Paige is pulling herself up already!
I want to see that. I am really anxious so hope it is available soon. That little Paige is something else. Love you three, GMa
that is so cute!!!! until she crashes in the end! she was working so hard to make her mama and dada proud! she is just so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment