Thursday, December 11, 2008

.5 years old today


Paige turned 6 months old today and had her checkup as well. As usual, off the charts for height, 28.5 inches long, 75% for weight, 17.3 lbs and 35% head. She did great and really likes her pediatrician, Dr. Booth. She is very nice, informative and made her smile a lot. To get ready for the big day today, she decided to sleep through the night for almost 12 hours.....something mom and dad haven't experienced with her for a few months! Thanks Paige! Keep up the good work! Here's to another fun 6 months!!
The pic of Paige is one that mom has been trying to get for the last 6 months. Can you guess what she's doing??.......

6 comments:

tricia sexton said...

Paige!!!! You are sooo cute!!!! I know EXACTLY what that look is about !!! I see it from time to time when I'm watching her!!!

See you tomorrow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HUMMMMM...maybe eating carrots or squash??? Can't believe Paige is 6 months old! Way to go, sleeping through the night too, Paige!!! I know mommy and daddy appreciated that. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Paige-you are getting so big! It's been fun watching you grow up and we think you are the sweetest, prettiest, smartest little girl around. We love you!!

TDaniels said...

Wow Paige, almost 12 hours! We would trade a bunch of 6 hour nights for one 12 hour night! You are going to be a great b-ball player just like your mommy with that height :) Glad you're doing so well!

Natalie said...

Happy HALF B-day Paige!! Once again, I'm proud of you for being off the charts!! YOU ROCK!! I love your picture. I can tell you on concentrating very hard. I like how you are multi-tasking and taking caring of business while you eat. TEE HEE.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Gr and Gr B said...

Paige, you little doll. Taking after your daddy at both ends! What those men teach us!!!!!!!!!