Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy "Birthday Party" Paige!






Paige got to enjoy her day with her family and godparents. We had 7 cousins along with Paige's boyfriend, John and his little brother Jack who also attended. Paige was so excited for her day that she chose to skip her morning nap! Mom was a bit worried but she made it through the afternoon with flying colors thanks to all the crazy kids entertaining her!
Granny B and Aunt Jan (Tia) made her birthday cake which turned out amazing! Thanks for your hard work! Paige was a little uncertain about it and ended up being more interested in sharing her cake than eating it!
Thanks to all her family near and far for all your help and love this year. So many great memories were made and we feel lucky to have captured them on this blog. It's been fun to look back from the very beginning to see just how much she's changed. She is no longer our "Baby Paige".

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Did you make that cake!!! Look at you!?!?!...so creative! I love it!!! Happy Birthday Paige!

Marcy said...

I just love the top picture. SOOO cute! It looks like she had a great birthday. Such a special day for parents, also. :)

Connor said...

What a great cake! Looks like Paige had a blast at her first birthday party. I'm sure we'll see that first picture again, that one's classic!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to spend time with you all and be a part of Paige's 1st birthday!
She's a joy!
Love,
Granny B

tricia sexton said...

CUTE birthday party pics!!!!!! She is such a big girl now!!!!!!

Natalie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun at your Birthday Party, sweet Paige! I had fun at mine, too. I am so proud to share a birthday with such an adorable girl. I am sooooo looking forward to finally meeting you. XOXOXOXOXOX