Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Me and Ma






Daddy is gone this weekend on a golfing trip with my grandpa Dan so I got to hang with Ma this weekend. My gamma and gammpa came down to visit me for a few days before we went to a wedding. Gammpa was really nice in sharing his ice cream with me. I get a little upset when it's all gone but it's just because it's SO good!
The wedding was fun cause I got to see my cousins, Ethan, Kiley and Abby. They were nice and gave me lots of kisses and let me chase them around. I am getting pretty good at this walking thing but they are so fast that I couldn't keep up! I think I wore mom out at the reception because I didn't feel like sitting in my highchair. Instead we spent the better part of two hours walking around in the lobby. I had a blast though, mom seemed a bit frazzeled.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Great pictures! I love your dress. Your folks look great, T. Tell them I say HELLO! I'll be seeing YOU soon! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

paiger! our daddy is gone, too! what's up with our dads just leaving our mommies on their own? one of these days our mommies should go away together for a girls' weekend in the mountains where they can get massages, hike, and drink lots of wine! jdub and jacker

Anonymous said...

It was nice of Gammpa to share his ice cream with little miss open mouth feed me some ice cream!!! I LOL when T.Jay told that story! Looks like a fun packed weekend for Mom and Paige. We sure enjoyed having T.Jay here to golf in the Stampede. Thanks for sharing him with us, Tennyson and Paige.
Love you!