



We are winding down the day...I am listening to T.Jay read to Paige before her bedtime. So cute and a great way to finish Father's Day. Caddis started the day by telling T.Jay he wanted to go to the Lake to go swimming. It was a gorgeous day here so Paige and I played on the grass while Caddis got wet. After naptime we headed downtown for the Rockies game. It went about as well as I expected. Now that Paige is walking all over the place, she will not sit still. We bought some cheap seats knowing that we'd be walking around the whole game. Needless to say, not much of the game was watched, but we did get some good people watching in. One fan even had the nerve to ask us how many teeth Paige had as she proceded to stick her finger in Paige's mouth. You can imagine, the germaphobe that I am, how grossed out I was and thinking I should sanitize Paige's mouth. Ha. We came home and all took a little snoozer before having dinner and cake and finishing the evening with a family bike ride. The best thing about Mother's and Father's day is that it is a day for just us as a family with no other obligations but to eachother.
4 comments:
What a day...what a family. It sounded perfect!
Love - Grandad and Mima
Sounds like a fun Father's Day and the Rockies won!!!
The counting teeth story is a wonder? Maybe she'd had too many adult beverages????
Happy Father's Day, T!
Love ya!
A lady at work (a smoker, no less) did the same exact thing to Connor!!! Ewwww! Why do people think that's OK to do with babies? I just keep thinking...it's only building up his immunity :) Happy Daddy's Day TJay!!
Love the pictures!! Looks like she is really enjoying the pool!! She's a cutie pie!!!!
Post a Comment