My wonderful hubby suprised me with a visit from our nanny on my day off. When she showed up at 8 am, my first thought was she came on the wrong day. My second thought was that she forgot something from the day before. I was wrong. T.Jay had asked her to come over for the day so that I could have some "me" time. I was shocked and excited all at the same time. He had line up a massage from me late morning and so I took the opportunity to run errands and even hit the mall for a whopping 45 minutes. See, I am not much of a shopper and if I don't see something right away, I get bored and want to go home. So, I did! It was fun to see Paige and get the afternoon with her as well. Thanks T for a great day off! Lots of love to you!
3 comments:
Such a nice guy. Glad you took advantage of it. Makes you an even better mommy!
What a sweet thing to do T. Jay! You're a keeper!
AHHHH, T...you da man! Proud of you!
xxxooomom
Post a Comment