Saturday, July 25, 2009

Slackin





I know, I know, I have been horrible about posting anything lately! We've been busy the past two weeks with friends in town and I finally had time to sit down and post the latest.
Paige and I celebrated my b-day together on Wed. I decided to stay in my workout clothes all day while she had to wear the pretty green dress! She found a copy of one of our wedding cards and was "reading" it to Caddis. She also got to try some of mom's favorite b-day cake, Dairy Queen ice cream cake! yahoo!
We had a play date today at the park with some of my old co-workers whom I never get to see anymore. I didn't get to catch up much as I was busy chasing Paige, making sure she didn't eat too many woodchips! oh well, it was fun anyway.

Enjoy the pics~

3 comments:

Gr and Gr B said...

You look SO beautiful in your little green dress Paige! It sounds like you and your mom had a nice, quiet day on her birthday and it was nice of you to spend it with her and let her rest. She works SO hard! We can't wait to see you again in just a short little while. Then again after that in another short little while. Love you so much.

tricia sexton said...

LOVE the sweet little green dress!! Such a cutie pie!!!!!

KBAT said...

Cute pics!