Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weekend Away/The Fan

T.Jay and I had the chance to get away for 4 days this past weekend to Grand Junction for a wedding and then Telluride, CO for a day/night. Grandad and Mima came down to watch Paige so we could have our first weekend away together since Paige was born. THANK YOU! I admit I was a bit sad and anxious to leave Paige and though I missed her tremendously that weekend, I also had a lot of fun and forgot what it was like "pre-Paige"! I was bad and hardly took any pics from the weekend but here is one from Telluride...a place I suggest everyone visits. Absolutly beautiful though the pic doesn't do it justice! PS: Here's a little video clip of Paige having some fun with our floor fan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved every minute and miss Paige immensely. Thank you for giving us the time. We loved the two night with both of you as well and were thrilled you had a wonderful weekend. Again, THANK YOU and WE LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!
Love - Grandad and Mima