What a chilly day here in Colorado for Broomfield Days! We actually had to wear our long pants and sweatshirts today for the parade! Prior to the parade, T.Jay asked me where the polish was to paint Paige's fingers and toes. He did a better job than I do and he even ASKED to do it! How cute! Cousin Abby and Aunt Kelly were also at the parade and Paige just loves sitting by Abby and pointing out all the cool things in the parade and even got up to show off a few dance moves. Reecey just kicked it in the Bjorn as usual and a great ol time.
Time for naps then off for some bowling this afternoon!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh-that is the best picture of T painting Pagie's nails. So cute!! Miss you guys!
That first picture is hilarious... if you didn't catch it on camera I'm not sure I would have believed you :)
Glad you're having a fun weekend, see you next week!
Post a Comment