Thursday, September 9, 2010

Laughing and Crawling?

Have I told you lately how cute Reece is? I know it's a mother's bias but because she's got cheeks you just want to eat, rollie thighs you want to pinch and a giggle that makes you think you're the funniest person ever lived, I can't get enough of her!! Sorry for the fuzzy video clip. By the time I got the camera to actually record her laughing, I didn't seem to be as funny and I got more of the curtiosly laugh. She is SO SO close to crawling! She rocks and pulls one knee up and I think it's a matter of days before she's on the go. Oh boy, I need to mentally and physically prepare for this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! She's on the move SOON! ~Kelly

Chris and Jan said...

She is sooo cute!!
Tio

Gr and Gr B said...

How cute! We noticed how close she is to crawling last week as she would be movin and shakin like your video in her crib after her naps and gigglin like she was SO proud of herself! Watch out! Once she's crawlin, life will become twice as busy!!!! Love you.