Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Week






Highlights of this week included a Halloween playdate here at the house with a few of Paige's neighbor friends. 6 2 yr olds, and 4 under the age of 1! You can imagine how that went! :) It was cute and Paige was a good hostess. Today we all dressed up in our cowboy gear, sans Reece who was a little kitty, and headed to the neighborhood parade. Paige loved looking at all the other kids in their costumes and was infactuated with a little boy dressed as Woody from Toy Story. I think she really thought it was Woody. As we strolled away from the parade she kept yelling out, "Goodbye Woody!" "Goodbye!" "Woody, I wuv you, Woody!" Too cute. We hit a few neighbors up for some treats but spent the majority of the night on the front porch handing out the candy. Paige, again, was a good hostess and would yell at kids across the street, "Happy Halloween! We got candy! Hey, we got candy!!!!" It was hilarous. A fun Halloween and I can only imagine what next year will bring when she will actually "get it".

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Such cute pictures!!! Kind of brought back some memories of T Jay all dudded up. :) Isn't it the funnest when they are so into handing out the candy. Adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Hostess with the mostess, Paige. Reece, you're about the cutest kitty I've ever seen!

Love,
Granny B