We took our pumpkins to the patch of pumpkins this week! As usual, a great time for the family. Though Paige had a few bruises by the time we left, ( a pumpkin stem scratched her forehead and she fell head first out of the jumping castle) she'd tell you she had a great time. This was the first year she really got into helping pick out the pumpkins and she had NO bias. Bruised, smashed, already carved, you name it, she wanted it! We finished by checking out the petting zoo full of piggies, sheep and bunnies. She took pride in feeding them the hay.
Reece was in for the ride as usual. I wanted to find a cute pick of the girls with either me or dad but as usual, she wouldn't look at the camera, she had her eyes on big sis Paige. She sure does love her sis!
2 comments:
Wow, Paige is getting so big!! We just passed my one year departure announcement and I still get sentimental :( I sure do miss your wonderful family!!!
What great form Paige has in trying to pick up her pumpkin! Kness bent into a perfect squat, body snuggled up to the pumpkin, arms around it. Think I'll hire her! And who is that furry bear next to her in the next pic? Didn't recognize the beard? Must be getting ready for winter! Sounds like you all had a great time! Happy Halloween. Love you all.
Post a Comment