I woke up this am to find snow on the rooftops and I was suppose to run a 5K at 9 am. Ugh. I figured I'd be fine, just buddle up, but was worried that Paige, who was to run the 1K, would change her mind. Thankfully, the sun came out, snow started to melt and it ended up being a beautiful morning to run! We were at Target last night and I realized that we better get Paige some "fast clothes" so that she wouldn't try to run in her skirt and heels! She loved her new clothes and I must say looked so stinkin cute! She did great with Daddy and he only carried her about 1/2 block and she ran the rest. Check out the one picture where she is pulling her shorts up and you can see her little buns hanging out! So cute. I finished sub 25 minutes, not sure of the time, still waiting but that was my goal and that's all that mattered. Uncle Brad, cousins Abby and Tagg and Abby's friend, Melanie all ran too!
Reecie Rue was to walk in the diaper dash but she is still recouperating from croup that I decided it was best to get the whole family home so we could rest. Maybe next year Reecie! Instead, she enjoyed her lollipop and eating snow, though, as you can see from the pic, she didn't think it was that tasty!
All in all a great morning for our family!!
7 comments:
Awesome job everybody!!!! Wish I could have been there to do it with you. :( That pic of Paige pulling up her shorts is priceless.
Good job guys! I think Paige could beat me in a race!
So fun!!! Great job everyone!!!
You're amazing Paige!!! Your very first race before you turned 3 and you ran such a long distance! We're proud of you!
LOVE IT!!!!! What cutie pies!!!
Wow!!! Great job on the races...so fun to see Paige with her new outfit...she's got great form too! Way to go, Tennyson, you met your goal too!
Next year, Reece! Love you guys!
Granny B
LOVE IT! You guys are the most adorable family!! Love the buns shot. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment