Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Big Girls








Granny B was in town for the last few days and watched the girls while we worked. They sure were busy, especially cooking and baking! They dyed easter eggs, made a Bunny cake and pie crust cookies too. It's always so nice to have family around to watch the kids as you KNOW they are in good hands! :) Thanks "B". Grandpa Dan was in town prior and for the first time Paige was very receptive towards him! Yea! She gave him a hug by the second day and then after he left to go home, she kept asking about him! Glad you are feeling better Grandpa Dan!
My girls are growing up..... Paige went to get her first pedicure with Granny B and mom. She was such a big girl and was patient while mom was getting hers done, she let her feet soak in the water and ooed and awwed over the pretty nail colors. She chose pink for her color on her hands and toes and thought the experience was "so cool"!
The Easter bunny gave Reece two new milk cups so she no longer will be using her bottles. I guess I should stop holding her like a baby when she drinks her milk too. So sad...I am having a hard time with her growing up. She's saying things words like, eyes, bub (bubbles), cwacker (cracker) and knows her head, ears, nose,eyes and belly for body parts. She's still crazy and into absoultly everything with her sneaky little grin!

2 comments:

dsell@wyoming.com said...

I loved spending time with the girls! They are so special! Wish I lived closer so I could help more. Thanks for such a fantastic time!
Love,
Granny B

Marcy said...

So much fun!!! I LOVE that bunny cake...adorable! Happy Easter!!! :)