
It's been a dreary April day today and so we headed to the WOW children's museum. I couldn't bear to stay inside all day and because I was so anxious, we were the first one's there! Paige did the potty dance for the first hour and FINALLY decided their potties were okay to go in (phew, I was waiting for her to pee her pants!)She had fun playing with the trains, being a teller at a bank, riding the car and playing in the wind tunnel. Reece had a blast too, sticking anything and everything in her mouth. Yuck! She sure likes exploring but making sure mom's in sight!
3 comments:
Cute! We love that place! I keep thinking we'll get a membership because it's pretty cheap, but then I'd have to make sure we went enough to make it worth it. Glad you guys had a fun day!
I have a feeling that the WOW Museum might be a place to visit lots of times! Looks like the girls had a blast! Reece looks so tall in that first pic. The video clip was so cute...going to see Cowboy Joe! Cute!!! Love these girls.
Granny B
What a GREAT t-shirt Paiger! Love you in it! Gamma
Post a Comment