Sunday, July 27, 2008

Breeding Visit





T.Jay is very proud of the WRANGLER outfit he bought Miss Paige in Craig Colorado this past week. The pants went up to her chest and were quite comical! Can't wait to sport them in Wyoming when we return.
The Breedings came up for a day and night of fun and for Paige and John to get to know one another. The boys had daddy daycare while Jenny and I ventured out so I could buy a new pair of shoes for Jamie's wedding next weekend. (It's amazing how much quicker that trip went without lugging a carseat around!) T.Jay was looking to play a game of ping pong with beers and the babies in their Bjorns.....we thought we'd wait until the little ones had better head control! :) Miss Paige took a liking to Jenny during her "awake time"
Love
TnTnP

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I think the pink Wranglers brought him back to his Cody Rodeo Store days... She is such a doll! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute wranglers!!!
Daddy Daycare - I'm sure glad you held off on the ping pong with the babies! Could have been a rough ride!
I think I see a smile from Miss Paige!
xxxoooGranny B