Well I must admit that it was hard to be in Colorado instead of Cody for the 4th. I always miss the festivities in ole WYO! But we did have a great time here at our house in CO and it was just the 3 of us. Early in the afternoon the Ballek clan came over after visiting the zoo. Justin, Stacy, Ethan, Kiley, and Abby. We played some hoops downstairs and Ethan and Kiley got to hold their cousin. The lenz's come over about 630 and we went over to the Broomfield County Commons Park aka BCC, and checked out the concert, pony rides, petting zoo, jumping castles, and people watching. We left everyone there to watch the fireworks and we headed home for a feeding and to watch the fireworks from our own driveway. I must say I really enjoyed the show, BCC did a nice job of putting them on. They were so close you could even feel them! Here are some random pics of the weekend so far. Enjoy!
TnTnP
No comments:
Post a Comment