Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grandad and Mima visit




A couple of pics with the grandparents during their quick trip down to Denver. Mima with a better look at Paige's "flowhawk", grandad feeding Paige and cute Paige herself with her pretty new dress from the Long family. We enjoyed our time with them though it was way too short.

Paige would like to tell you all something....

Hi everyone! I wanted to tell you that yesterday was my best day ever! I knew mommy had her doctors appt and so I was a good girl all day and hardly fussed at all!!! I even slept from 9:00 pm to 4 am without needing to wake mom up to eat! Of course, I still like to sleep on mommy and daddy's chest in the recliner at night. The crib is for the birds! All for now!

TnTnP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige looks cute in her new pink dress! Glad Paige had her best day and night yet! She knew mommy needed her to sleep.
xxxooogranny b

Chris and Jan said...

That's great to hear that she slept that well for you!! Hopefully it's a trend! :)
CCV