Howdy! We tried to be the first phone call to Granny B this morning but she didnt answer her phone. I think she must still be sleeping? Here are some pictures of our week. Megan came over on Wednesday while I was in Craig for work to hang with Tennyson and Paige. Megan helped out a ton by helping take care of Paige while Tennyson got her bridesmaid dress altered, made some muffins, and mowed the lawn. Paige took a nap on Megs as shown in the pic. I know everyone out there is now thinking...nice work T.Jay you big jerk making your wife mow the lawn...Well let me tell you I didnt go down without a fight, and Tennyson asked if she could mow the lawn to get outside and enjoy a little sunshine. Now the record is straight so I don't have to hear on the comment line :). Thanks again Meg for your help! Shannon and Callie Ambrose also came over for a visit. I didnt get to see them but Tennyson was happy to have some more company. Paige did whisper in my ear later that night that she sure wants to meet Shannon's hubby and Callie's dad Shawn someday before she goes to college!? (I am up one now shambrose :) )
It is Saturday, finally, and time to go for our family workout!
Out,
TnTnP
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Miss Paige is really growing! Sure wish I could be there to give her a big squeeze!
Love,
MOM/Betsy/MIL/GB
Post a Comment