Well, I went back to work yesterday. I didn't go last week due to an unexpected trip up to Wyo with Reece for a funeral. It was so nice to see my family,though for unfortunate circumstances. I only hope that this will bring everyone even closer together. Reece enjoyed all the attention as her sister wasn't in the limelight this time.
What a crazy day back at work yesterday but I guess that's good as I wasn't able to think about my girlies and be sad that i wasn't with them. It was nice to see my coworkers and all I wanted to do was sit down and BS and drink coffee but I realized that I don't get paid to do that...bummer. :)
I am enjoying my day with Paige and Reece as we spent 2 hours at the park, Paige helped, well watched, me mow the lawn and then celebrated with pudding and brownies afterwards. Reece is now rolling over onto her tummy all the time, particularly during naps which makes me a bit nervous. I keep going in there to make sure she's breathing. The good news... she's been sleeping now for 2 hours!!! yea!
Hoping this work/mom thing gets a bit easier and proves to be good for me!
2 comments:
The days will continue to get easier for you and the girls as they grow and all of you adjust to a new schedule. We are proud of all of you and looking forward to seeing you next week.
Love - Grandad and Mima
Love the pictures of the girls and can't wait to see them next week!!!
Hang in there with work. It will get better! :)
Hugs and Kisses!!!
Post a Comment