Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!








First of all Happy Mother's day to all the Moms, grandmas, and great grandmas out there. You are all amazing women and moms!

Tennyson I don't have the words to describe how incredible you are! Paige and Reece are the luckiest girls in the world. I hope that you enjoy your day. Pictures and details of your day to follow.

I love you Tennyson,
T.Jay

Ok, here was the day. Tennyson snuck out to take Caddis for his long walk, followed by a date with me to Lowe's and DQ while drinking Caribou(Thanks Grandad, Mima, and Nan). I know crazy times now that we get a daydate to lowe's but we will take it. Once we got back to the house it was time to finish the chores around the house and for Tennyson to plant the rest of her flowers. Happy Hour on the back patio, complete with smoked salmon and steak and shrimp skewers on the grill, a walk to the park and to top it off ice cream cake. What a great day. Happy Mother's Day ladies out there.

T

Here are pics from today and the weekend with Nan, Grandad and Mima. Thank you guys very much for all your hard work and help with the girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are the ones that are truly grateful for the time, love and pleasure of being with you and the girls. What a GREAT weekend. We miss you all already!!!!
Love - Grandad and Mima