Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy 31st






We celebrated T.jay's birthday on Sunday which included a day out with the guys golfing followed by dinner and beers at the house. I think he had a good time and I am just glad they got a little golf in before the weather set in. I wasn't even sure they'd make it on the course with the forcast of rain and snow mix!
Paige sure enjoys the company at the house, big people or small, she loves attention and likes to take her company, "downstairs?"
Reece slept for most of the action but was able to make it in a family shot or two. No cake for her so mom ate her portion too! She slept the best she has last night. Went to bed at 8:30, woke at 3:45 to eat, back to bed and woke at 8:30! Great job Reecey!!! Why am I still tired though? Thinking I am still trying to make up for loss of sleep 2 months ago!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday! T.Jay!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day with friends and family. Happy Birthday and happy sleeping to Reece! See you all tomorrow.
Love - Grandad and Mima

Marcy said...

Looks like he had a great birthday to me! Glad you were all able to enjoy some fun with friends. :)

Anonymous said...

We want to see some ID. You can't be that old!!!!
That must make us in our 50's, right?
Susan and Ev

Anonymous said...

betsysell
Glad the birthday celebration was a blast! Great idea, Tennyson!
The girls grow and change everytime I see a new picture!!!
Susan, I agree - how did these kids get so old and we stayed so young???
Granny B loves you!