No pics today, sorry. We have been slacking this week. However, some things to note. Miss Paige turned a whopping 3 months old on Thursday. She can now roll from her back to her side, LOVES to stand and give us the biggest grin ever and can face out in her Bjorn. She loves going for walks now as she can view the world and not mom's chest!
Dad has drop off duty in the mornings for daycare. I need to start setting out her clothes because he comes up with the wildest outfits. For example, a white collared shirt with pink flowers matched with blue flowered leggings and green socks. What? Really? Pink, blue and green?
Should be a quiet weekend again for me and Paige. Dad is in Breckinridge for a bachaelor pary and we will be attending a b-day party for Paige's friend Callie. She turns one!
TnP
CSU!!
13 years ago
4 comments:
omg--it must be a dad gene to create crazy outfits. calvin's are also so wacky. but it is cute--can you just imagine them trying to decide on the outfit??? how was your first real work week??
Can't believe you're 3 months old already, Paige! You and mommy have a fun weekend together! Enjoy that birthday party too.
Love you,
Granny B
Paige, Thanks for your well wishes. I just got word from my dad, and he sounded a little goofy. hmm..I wonder if our moms will take some sort of girls weekend after all of this silliness. hope you're having a good weekend-john
Oh my! Sounds like Derek...I really think that he tries to pick the most outrageous thing...I am going to NYC next weekend and threatened to take all her clothes but the ones that she needed for that weekend, so that she didn't show up to the birthday parties that I will miss dressed like a wicker!
Hopefully he will learn a little quicker thatn DC!
Post a Comment