Wish I could have had a video camera out for this one...I picked up Paige from daycare, took her inside and stripped her down on the floor (she has a pretty good rash going right now, hence the naked time) She's swinging her legs up and rolling to her L and then to her back. I went up stairs to throw her diaper away and heard this grunt and looked over and she was on her tummy!! She rolled over for the first time! I had tears in my eyes and was clapping and telling her what a good girl she was. She just looked at me like, duh, who doesn't roll onto their tummy? She did it 4 more times this evening. I was so proud.
For all you parents out there, I get it now. I get why you are so excited about the littlest things!
Tennyson
CSU!!
13 years ago
6 comments:
What a great description of a monumental time. I'm sure she was thinking, "FREE AT LAST!" Can't wait to see her next weekend! Love you all.
That was a great description, Tennyson. Way to go, Paige!
Way to go Ms.Paige! I love the milestones! I'm glad you guys started your blog early so you can keep a record of these things.... since I failed at the baby book and missed the first months with the blog all of these fun and exciting times are now blurring together! Keep on blogging! (you'll be happy you did)
Wow she is going to a quick study in all things! Congratulations to all and we love hearing about the Gilpatrick household's daily activities.
Good job Paige!
Wow, Paige, you are very advanced. Can you believe that I don't even do that? My mom says it's because boys are lazy. I do it every once in a while when I'm hyper and acting like a crazy man. Hmmm. I love how smart you are!
Post a Comment