Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

T and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary last night. The theme was "cotton" so we decided that we might look into getting new bedding. He also got some Wyoming shirts and hat and I got some yummy smelling "cotton" bath and body works stuff. We decided to have a late dinner after Paige went to bed so that we could actually eat together and not feel like we had to scarf our food down. We had steaks, pasta and salad. It was really good.
Thanks for a wonderful two years hubby!!
T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversasry! I was going to call with my wishes, but Tagg has some crazy radar that when I pick up the phone he immediately starts screaming. Congrats on two great years! ~Kelly

Anonymous said...

Loved the 'cotton' idea. Glad you were able to have a nice dinner and enjoy some time together!