Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day at Daycare



Mama wanted me to look pretty for my first day at daycare. I went to Trisha's house and had fun while mama went to work for a few hours. She was sad when she dropped me off but really happy when she picked me up. I was excited to see her too but the minute we walked out the door I fell asleep in her arms. I was pooped. I guess I go to the same place the rest of the week. I think it will be okay, hope mama and daddy aren't too sad though. Trisha is really nice and pretty too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige, you look real pretty. I'm glad you had fun at daycare. Why are our moms so sad to leave us~don't they know how much fun we have? Let's play soon, JDub

Marcy said...

It is ALWAYS harder on the parent, but it is so good to get some balance back into everyone's lives. Good for you Tennyson. Hang in there! She is in good hands. :)

Anonymous said...

Paige, you look gorgeous! I know you had a fun time with Trish. Mommy said Trish was really excited to have you come over. Today will be Mommy's first long day at work. I'll be thinking of you both!
xxxooogrannyb