Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wyoming Again?




Here are our latest pics from our trip to Cody WY over Labor Day weekend. It was Paige's first airplane ride and she couldn't have done better! She was a trooper especially since we were stuck in the Cody airport for 4 hours for a delay! More pics with great grandma Betty and Papa.

I hate to admit this, and I am fully suprised and loving it, Miss Paige is just NOW stirring this morning which means she has slept 11 hours straight! What?! I know, I can't believe it! She was on 7 hour stretches while in Cody and for some reason zonked out last night at 8:30 and didn't wake up. Or, maybe she did wake up and mom was so zonked out that she didn't hear her crying? :)

I start work tomorrow, though it just a meeting. A full day on Thur and Friday though. Nervous, anxious and sad to leave Paige, as well as get back to a job I have completely forgotten about for 3 months. A child certainly changes your perspective on life and what's truly important. I pray that going back will give me a good balance in my life and that I won't feel guilty if I enjoy it. My heart goes out to all working moms who have had to drop their child off for the first time.

Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. Fall is certainly in the air here!

Love you
Tennyson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, paige! wow, I bet that 11 hour stretch felt good. she has a thing or two to teach john.

i'll be thinking about you tomorrow, tennyson. i remember feeling like i was the only mom in the world who ever had to drop my baby off, but know that there are many people who understand how you will be feeling. have a good day!!

Anonymous said...

G. Grandma--Paige, you did a great job for Mommie and Daddy. I know they appreciated the long night of sleep too. It was SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-
much fun to have all of you here for a short while. xxxooo, GMa